Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to keep in touch with customers. It’s cost effective and, if done properly, can help build brand awareness and loyalty. At a typical cost of only a few cents per message, email marketing is quite a bargain in terms of price and time when compared to direct mail. In addition, response rates on email marketing are strong, ranging from five to 35 percent, depending on the industry and format. Response rates for traditional mail average much lower, barely cracking the three percent mark.
- Create an instant customer base
- Cause an immediate, sharp increase in sales
- Solve cash flow or profit problems
- Substitute for poor or indifferent customer service
- Sell useless or unwanted products or services
- Remind customers and inform prospective customers about the benefits of your product or service
- Establish and maintain your distinct identity
- Enhance your reputation
- Encourage existing customers to buy more of your product/service
- Attract new customers and replace lost ones
- Slowly build sales to boost your bottom line
- Promote your business to customers, investors, and others
Small business owners want a direct return on investment for each marketing effort. Brand building through public relations is not the way most small businesses approach marketing. In order to gain returns on marketing dollars, each small business marketing effort must make a memorable impact on their targeted consumers. Take a look at designs and email marketing campaigns we use to help small businesses grow.
How to market effectively is one of the biggest challenges faced by small businesses and entrepreneurs today. There are many marketing techniques that can be used, and choosing the right approach for your business is not easy. Small businesses also have limited budget to use on marketing which makes it even more challenging.
Marketing today is all about targeting your audience with a specific message. If you’reinterested in learning more, call today and we can discuss online marketing and design that works for you. 1-800-383-1834